over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:Saudi Division 1 25.11.2020
When/Date: 25.11.2020
Time: 7:05 am



Watch here >>>Al-Kawkab v Al-Adalh live


Online here >>>Al-Kawkab v Al-Adalh live

Al-Kawkab v Al-Adalh LiveStream:


Short Preview

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 10 and 3 in the zone Promotion to Saudi Professional League).
  • Al-Kawkab could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Al-Adalh will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Al-Bukayriyah - Jeddah match overview, prediction&tips

  • A team from the mid-table and outsider will play in this match (ranked 17 in the zone Relegation and 14).
  • Jeddah could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Al-Bukayriyah will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Al-Bukayriyah won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Al-Nahda - Al Hazem match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 12 and 1 in the zone Promotion to Saudi Professional League).
  • Al-Nahda could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Al Hazem is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Al-Nahda won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Al-Nahda won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-3.

    Nice - Slavia Prague match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Nice has a chance of round of 32 (21%), has a small chance of round of 16 (7%), has a very small chance of qtrs (3%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Slavia Prague has a good chance of round of 32 (71%), has a chance of round of 16 (29%), has a small chance of qtrs (11%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Nice is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Slavia Prague is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Nice could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Nice won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 3-7.


    Other matches:

    https://cox.tribe.so/post/5fbdb151f728e45469cfd525

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11609659/live-streaming-olympique-marseille-v-po

    https://nichol-bellinger84g80uv.tumblr.com/post/635717189329174528/atl%C3%A9tico-madrid-v-lokomotiv-moscow-uefa-champions

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11601776/watch-internacional-boca-juniors-live

    http://myfolio.com/art/olr74qmhep
  • ← Wichita State Shockers - Utah State Aggies [LiVeStReaM] UC Davis v Nicholls State livestream →