over 1 year ago

Competition: Blaydes - Lewis live streaming 29.11.2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1963935s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1963935s215

Carolina - Minnesota match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Let's enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 9 and 11).
  • Carolina has a very small chance of playoffs (2%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (<1%).
  • Minnesota has a chance of playoffs (19%), has a very small chance of win division (2%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (<1%).
  • Two teams has got a chain of failures in the last matches.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Carolina will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Carolina won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 87-89.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Carolina won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 41-48.

    Kansas City - Tampa Bay match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 5 and 2).
  • Kansas City has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a very good chance of win division (98%), has a chance of 1st-round bye (36%).
  • Tampa Bay has a good chance of playoffs (86%), has a small chance of win division (14%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (2%).
  • Both teams have a series of defeats in the last matches.
  • Tampa Bay could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Tampa Bay will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Kansas City won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 57-27.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Kansas City won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 38-10.

    Baltimore - Pittsburgh match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 1 and 7).
  • Baltimore has a good chance of playoffs (70%), has a very small chance of win division (1%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (<1%).
  • Pittsburgh has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a very good chance of win division (97%), has a good chance of 1st-round bye (63%).
  • Baltimore has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Pittsburgh is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Baltimore is a favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Baltimore won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 383-408.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Baltimore won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 216-222.

    Other matches:

    https://qosubordi.tumblr.com/post/635845915039678464/watch-baltimore-vs-pittsburgh-live-26112020

    http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/baltimore-pittsburgh-1

    http://setingstepor1971-blog.logdown.com/posts/8267770

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11603700/live-streaming-curtis-blaydes-v-derrick

    https://bimoatsru.tumblr.com/post/635830432118751232/defensa-y-justicia-vs-vasco-copa-sudamericana-live

  • ← Nagano Parceiro vs Imabari (Live)"liveStream" Live stream Kofu vs Montedio Yamagata 11/29/2020 →