over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:Romanian Cup 30.11.2020
When/Date: 30.11.2020
Time: 1:45 pm



Watch here >>>Gloria Buzău vs FCSB live


Online here >>>Gloria Buzău v FCSB live

Gloria Buzău vs FCSB Live'StReam!!


Short Preview

  • Gloria Buzău is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • FCSB in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Gloria Buzău could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match FCSB is certain favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Liverpool - Ajax match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Liverpool has a good chance of round of 16 (95%), has a good chance of qtrs (57%), has a chance of semis (29%), has a small chance of final (14%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • Ajax has a good chance of round of 16 (60%), has a chance of qtrs (26%), has a small chance of semis (11%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Recent matches Liverpool is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Ajax in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • In this match Liverpool is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Liverpool won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.

    César Vallejo - Sport Boys match overview, prediction&tips

  • You will have a great opportunity to watch a game between two neighbours in a tournament table (ranked 3 and 5).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match César Vallejo is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches César Vallejo won 4 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 9-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams César Vallejo won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-3.

    Santa Cruz - Blooming match overview, prediction&tips

  • Super game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 11 and 7).
  • Santa Cruz is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Blooming could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Santa Cruz have a series of home games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Santa Cruz won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.


    Other matches:

    https://tylerarthurs452336.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/11/30/bet-tips-and-live-predictions-on-genoa-parma/

    https://gabriellecamp451725.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/11/30/canvey-island-v-boreham-wood-sport-prediction-and-betting-tips/

    http://sungmardily1979-blog.logdown.com/posts/8270433

    https://wescrawford.tribe.so/post/5fc4804f242f8a4f1bb7b701

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11620453/live-streaming-jones-higgins-uk-champ
  • ← HC Ambrì-Piotta vs Fribourg-Gottéron Live Stream]~ Wilstermann - Nacional Potosí Live Stream! →